Mark May always gets on my nerves, matter of fact, so does Lou Holtz, and the other wackjob is a Bama Alum. I pretty much hate watching either of those freaks.
His halftime rant about USF dropping out of the top 10 was hilarious. And ludicrous.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Mark May always gets on my nerves, matter of fact, so does Lou Holtz, and the other wackjob is a Bama Alum. I pretty much hate watching either of those freaks.
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
all those epsn clowns are morons
trev elbowhurts was the worst
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
i actually like holtz's motivational speeches during thursday nights....
i think it is funny that all of those guys in the booth were saying they wouldn't kick an onside kick and after b.c. recovers it...they have suddenly changed their minds
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Could the booth announcers have been any more biased towards BC last night during the game.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glory_Days</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i actually like holtz's motivational speeches during thursday nights....</div></div>
please tell me thats a joke
lou doltz is a drooling, mumbling fool.........i cant even understand half of what he says
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Yeah, but he was successful at Notre Dame, which is more than their last few coaches (including Weiss)can claim. When Lou was there, they were a threat.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, but he was successful at Notre Dame, which is more than their last few coaches (including Weiss)can claim. When Lou was there, they were a threat. </div></div>
that was also 20 years ago before he became completely senile
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I don't care when it was...no one has done it consistantly since.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks